10 April 2014

Planet earth human beings!

26 March 2014 

360 days that I  learned most important thing in life is "DO NOT DEPENDS ON OTHERS" you know why? reason is simple, cause people will always find your weakness and make you feel small and nothing. 

They will just watch you fall off the cliff without lending a hand to you, this is also the same though life & work, most of all the people I don't really trust when working and end up failing again.  

Told myself today I managed those shits in work again, like always on myself. Peoples only came in and watch shows like they never been though it themselves.

Peoples are indeed a selfish beings in this planet called "the earth".  

Maybe I'm been judgement about it, but over the years that I been though and I have seen it, nothing changed. 

Will have more faith in myself than others after this. Nothing will prove to me that I'm wrong about this nature of "peoples" 



XOXO