15 April 2013

New job.

Heyo peeks orr whoever is so free enough to read this shitty blog of mine... 

Good evening~ how yours day? fine?, well mine are still manageable. 

The last post i did wrote about how pissed is my job or wateva is tough ya?! after a few days later, i got it! 
well... i guess maybe is just my anger, sometime i do think alot. But this is me anyway... dont mind me.

So right now im glad that i got my dream job, but in the same time im scare & excited too. My emotional is so messy right now that i cant really think straight.

 Im so looking forward to tomorrow is my first day of my desire dream job & i really taking the steps that i always wanted to, i know sometimes things is not tat smooth as i think, but wells~ i will take a look at it & experience it myself, so till then wish me lucks! 

Im always hope for this so long. No worries im already prepare myself for it, no matter how tough it is i will still go on, endure! & make my dream possible~ finger crossed*


alrites i felt much better talking it out~ whether this post is been read or not it does not matter, as long as my heart feels stable im glad. 

This time for real i needed to sign off~ gotta woke up early tmr & for the rest of the time too. 

people sleep well, eat well, play hard, work harder~ 


bye~
xoxo