20 April 2013

Weekends

Hey there! 

Whoever is reading this blog, how yours weekends? fine? not so good? boring? 


well.. i spent much on volunteering this whole morning.
 i wont wanna stay at home & do nothing. i dislike to waste my time. especially at weekends, cause dat's the time when im super free. Weekdays i have schools & work to do. 

ok well~ u will be thinking what did i volunteer right? i'll tell you, is at the SPCA. the animal shelter. i love those animal a lot. But i cant keep any of it, sad~ my damn family is allergies to them but not me. If i have a house on my own i will surly adopt one on my own. As they will stay by my side when im feeling low & lonely. Unlike humans they will just leave you when you needed them the most. 

To me animals have much more feelings than humans. How many years of loneliness did i suffer already?, ever since i have to leave my hometown & my beloved yoshiko (doggie) love him so much that my heart hurts so bad. Now i only wish he have a good healthy life in heaven. misses him~ i felt sorry for him too, couldn't saves him back then, as im still a child & damn family is not so rich to cure his sickness, i couldn't do anything. helpless, watched him passed away... till now when i think about it i will still feel the piecing pain inside. 

So this regret & pain is with me till now, but no worries im ok~ i had move on & i told myself i have to be strong & be able to help them as much as i can, give them as much love as i needed too. 


Im sorry im just too emotional when it comes to animals, cause i have seen terrible & horrible things that filthy humans had done to them. just wish they will just burn in hell. seriously the "planet is fine, is only the people are fucked!"  




XOXO to those poor animals.