04 May 2013

Just fine

Fine day. 

the weather is good, it cooling with a slight windy wind.Not much noise & also not much to do, staying at home chilling with my internet & books around me. 

Actually quite bored. but i have no choice. Been busy with my school work & some other personal stuffs to deal with and not to mention have SPCA volunteering duties too.

Some ups & downs things to deal. dont ask me wat cause i dont feel like saying it out unless u are really interested not that kind of person who just wanna busybody. I hates it! i feel like im more into volunteering more than anything else, had more fun. also took pics of the poor innocent doggies & kitties.

Promise will upload them as soon as possible.Dont mind my naive photography Im using my smart phone to take them. so u can guess how it turn out to be.Don't get too disappoint too it only makes me even more! 



So stay tune with me if ya wanna see the pictures or even better read my shitty blog haha! 
pic will be uploaded on tumblr. Come on & follow me, will mostly happy to be frenxs with you!

xoxo to u always!